What is PINES?
Georgia's Public Information Network for Electronic Services (PINES) is a state-wide circulation system. The PINES library card can be used at participating libraries throughout the state.
The PINES system is also accessable on-line. By logging onto PINES, patrons can:
- view materials
- see what they've checked out and due dates
- renew items
- see what they have on hold
- place holds on materials
A four-digit pin number is required to logon to the catalog. The pin can only be obtained in the library, not over the phone. Please bring your library card to the library to obtain your PIN number.
Reserve / Renew
- Go to www.gapines.org
- Click the gray "Enter PINES Online Catalog" button
- Login using your PINES library card number and pin.
- In the Search field, enter the name of item or author
- From the Library drop-down box, select “Lee County Public Library System.”
- Click on the appropriate green button to execute the search
- When the results are displayed, check the box beside desired item and click “view.”
- Click on “request” and on “place holds.”
- Key in user ID and pin number.
- Click on place hold button.
- Then click “ok”.
Note: Will not renew items with holds, or if item has already been renewed twice.